Shiny's Superfresh Wethop IPA | Black Raven Brewing Co.

4.36/5
Outstanding

Black Raven Brewing Co.
Washington, United States
blackravenbrewing.com

Style: American IPA

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by NWer on 11-10-2011

3.75/5  rDev 0%

4.97/5  rDev 0%

From their website:

"Our Trickster IPA dryhopped with Shiny's homegrown Cascade and Willamette Wethops."

You like Trickster? You'll love this beer. One to drink before you die if you only get the chance. My only regret is that I had to stop because I had to drive home.

I won't bother to list all the accolades reserved for the best IPAs just cut and paste them here. They all apply. In spades!
(I am only downgrading appearance to 4.5 because I reserve my 5 for PtY

Shiny's Superfresh Wethop IPA from Black Raven Brewing Co.