Baltic Porter | Greenport Harbor Brewing Company

3.89/5  rDev -0.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

4.17/5  rDev +6.6%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Mmmmm. Tasty. This carries the exact characteristics of a baltic porter that I like to see. That mild funky sweetness with that oh so particular airy, yet earthy thing that you rarely see done right. Super smooth feel. Way too easy to drink. An excellent example of the style. And I think I've had enough of them to say I know what I'm talking about.

Baltic Porter from Greenport Harbor Brewing Company