Czech Engine Light Pilsner | Woodward Avenue Brewers

Liked:
3.5/5
Alströms:

3.5/5  rDev 0%

New beer that just came on tap today. Since it was discounted, I made it a point to go!

A- Typical light yellow pils color. No head or lacing.

S- Smelled almost like an adjuct, actually, though not *that* bad. Nothing was discernible.

T- Tasted sort of like an adjuct too, but better. Had a hop bitterness but not much else.

M- This part was on the mark. Not too thick or thin, just what I needed after my bike ride. Refreshing for what it was worth.

Overall, it was a bit too tasteless for me. I wouldn't get it again. That said, it was great for $2.

Czech Engine Light Pilsner from Woodward Avenue Brewers