Kuhnhenn Asian Pear-Sausion | Kuhnhenn Brewing Company

Style: Belgian Strong Pale Ale

Added by mothman on 12-24-2012

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 1
1.96/5  rDev n/a

Had this at Great Taste of the midwest 2012. I saw that no one had entered it in yet and I was going through some of my notes so I figured I'd enter a review in.

This is a Belgian golden strong ale fermented with Asian pears. It was a clear gold in color with white head. Something was really off with this beer. I was excited about the Asian pears, but this tasted nothing like the other beers I have drank with this type of fruit. It was a mess of flavors that didn't go well together. The fruit didn't taste good and it wasn't even a very good Belgian flavored beer. Not much else to say other than avoid this one.

Kuhnhenn Asian Pear-Sausion from Kuhnhenn Brewing Company