Cheers Red Ale | Mistura Clássica

Liked:
3.35/5
Alströms:

3.35/5  rDev 0%

Dark brown or even black color with an off-white head. By its label I was expecting something reddish. Lots of head with a good retention, always leaving a lacy.
Aroma of condiments, toasted malts and a hint of floral hops.
Medium spicy flavor with caramels and a hint of prunes and condiments followed by a refreshing sensation. Aftertaste is bitter and dry. This one was not more sweet than average beers.
Light to medium body with good carbonation.
Not really faithful to style, felt to me like a mix of Belgian Ale, Porter and Red ale. Not that I believe we should be tied to styles, but I got a bit confused, I guess expectations matters. I tried to ignore this in my rating.

Cheers Red Ale from Mistura Clássica