I'll Have Another Coffee Stout | Denali Brewing Company / Twister Creek Restaurant

Awaiting More Ratings

Denali Brewing Company / Twister Creek Restaurant
Alaska, United States
denalibrewingcompany.com

Style: American Stout

Added by duceswild on 05-02-2014

4.09/5  rDev 0%

I poured this into a mug. The appearance was a nice pitch black color with a really nice one finger off-white to almost tan foamy head that dissipated within about a minute. The lacing was tight and tried to spider-web but clung nicely together for the most part. The smell had a super nice coffee aroma with some light dried chocolate coming through really nice. The taste, so hard to put down, as its a fantastic blend of coffee to chocolate. It leaves a nice dry coffee aftertaste that leads into a dry sticky yet bitter coffee finish. On the palate, this one actually sits fairly light and comes across pretty sessionable. The carbonation is good for the style and for me as there’s some indication of bitterness running over my mouth and tongue as it goes down, but nothing too overly done. Overall, another homerun by Denali and I realize why this is called "I’ll Have Another" as I can really understand the sessionable aspect in this brew.

3.85/5  rDev -5.9%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

3.77/5  rDev -7.8%

Overall not a bad stout...better than they're chuli in fact. But still not overwhelming

4.5/5  rDev +10%

4.25/5  rDev +3.9%

I'll Have Another Coffee Stout from Denali Brewing Company / Twister Creek Restaurant