Double Overhead Imperial IPA | Half Moon Bay Brewing Company

3.8
10%

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 9
3.82/5  rDev +0.5%

Wow! This was an amazing offering by HMB. I got to try this one at the brewery when I was visiting family. It was a golden straw color with a pillowy white head. The head lasted a little bit, then died out to a laceing. The smell was very strong with hops and citrus hints. I'm definately not a huge fan of the hoppier beers, but this one was definately a good one, even to me. I think the big thing for this beer is the strong hops in the aroma and taste. It's a very in your face beer, named after an in your face place, so I guess it's quite fitting. If you ever get the chance to try this one, you definately need to do it. After this beer, I think I may have started to like the hoppier beers. Thanks HMB!!!

Double Overhead Imperial IPA from Half Moon Bay Brewing Company