Gunslinger IPA | Big Rapids Brewing Co.

Liked This Beer

Liked:
3.65/5
Alströms:

3.58/5  rDev -1.9%

This IPA served in the Blue Cow Cafe in Big Rapids had a floral/citrus taste (and smell), with plenty of hoppy flavor. At first, the taste was almost overwhelming, but the 20 ounce pour grew on me as I neared the bottom.

I'm not 100% sure the IPA was called the Gunslinger a few nights ago, but it was one of about 4 locally brewed beers on the menu.

2.68/5  rDev -26.6%

The second time I tryed the IPA It had a orange flavor, not appelling for and IPA. The head was about 1/4 ", mouth feel good and the color was a nice copper. I stopped in a couple months later and it was much better. Keep working on it guys, I wish you luck.

Very good clarity and a nice head all the way down the glass. Hops are plentiful but don't hit you in the face like a ton of bricks. Brewery says 93 IBU's. Light malts up front. Clean and crisp for a nice finish. Lingering bitterness for a good 40-50 seconds.

Gunslinger IPA from Big Rapids Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 0 out of 100 with 5 ratings