Nine Voices | Pinglehead Brewing Co. / Brewer's Pizza

Style: American IPA

Added by kylehay2004 on 07-02-2011

4.75/5  rDev +6.7%

4.72/5  rDev +6.1%

This has become one of my favorite IPA's. It has such a clean aromatic bite, finishes very smooth leaving you ready for next pull. If I don't start with this beer I almost always finish with it. If you enjoy I good IPA try it. It's great with any of thier menu choices, and I want one right now.

No question, my favorite new beer! Smooth, robust and just potent enough without being overbearing! I could drink this all day. Never bitter-easy as a Sunday morning! Do yourself a favor and try one next time you're at Brewers. The staff at Brewers really know their stuff so if you have any questions they're there for you!!

4.48/5  rDev +0.7%

Enjoyed in a shaker pint glass while on tap.

Minimal head, a few millimeters, is seen which dissipates almost completely. The aroma was almost non-existent at first however became more apparent with floral smells dominating after it had been in the glass for a few sips. As for taste, the beer impresses as it is packed with the spicey and hoppy flavoring of a 10% ABV IPA without the strong and at times overwhelming tastes and mouthfeel of those with higher alcohol content. I haven't had too many IPAs, if any, that have this quality. Moderate carbonation. Floral and ciitrus notes are easy to draw out.

Overall, one of the better tasting and easiest to drink IPAs you will find.

Nine Voices from Pinglehead Brewing Co. / Brewer's Pizza