Goose Village | La Compagnie de Bière Brisset

Reviews by Molson2000:
3.75/5  rDev -4.6%

3.97/5  rDev +1%

A:
Pours jet black with a nice, creamy inch-and-a-half head that fades from brown to red to tan (looks like a root beer float). Great retention, some gloppy lacing.

S:
Crisp hops, overripe banana coffee grounds, chocolate.

T:
Rich, earthy flavor. There is a hops and malt presence but it is really well-balanced.

M:
Rich, soft and round. There is strong carbonation at the front of it with a chocolatey bite with burnt malt followed by a nice long coffee-tinged finish. Great body.

O:
Really good! I had it twice and it is the first beer I have put up so I wanted to be sure. I loved it and think I might start getting it regularly. Maintains a good head, has a tight unified flavor. But, you can still taste each part of it (if that makes any sense). Nice drink, pretty label, will drink again.

Don't know if it is new or seasonal or what (I can't find much about it online), but hopefully people can get it. It's quite enjoyable.

Goose Village from La Compagnie de Bière Brisset