Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Love Belgian Beer?

3.6

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 2
3.21/5  rDev n/a
look: 3 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

Brought back from Italy by a friend. Poured from a bomber into a pint glass with a one-finger head that slowly dissipated. Pours a slightly darker coloration than most lagers I'm used to. Taste was fairly clean, as was the smell, but I'm not a huge fan of this style so I don't really have a whole lot of experience with it and probably can't discern any true flavors out of it. My friend on the other hand said this was his favorite beer from the brewery out of the several that he tried. I preferred the Ghisa and the Gaina over this. Still, it was a decent lager that I can honestly say I enjoyed enough that I would drink it again.

Drago Verde from Birrificio Lambrate
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.