Dark Chocolate Stout | Barley's Casino & Brewing Co.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Barley's Casino & Brewing Co.
Nevada, United States
wildfiregaming.com

Style: American Stout

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by pwoods on 02-14-2008

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 2
3.67/5  rDev n/a

Thanks a bunch to Flack for this growler.

A: Solid black pour that has a slickness to it. Short 1/2 finger mocha head struggles to form and dies within 30 seconds. Some patchy lacing.

S: Very unique smelling. Dark bitter chocolate notes with an odd fruity tartness. Super sweet oaky scent with a bunch of licorice. I can't quite by my finger on it. Like I said, unique.. I do like it but it's very odd, lol.

T/M: More of the chocolate but with more of a milkiness to it(bordering a milk/sweet stout). Has the same fruity tartness with a prounces chalkiness to it. Body is a tad thin but aids the ease of consumption.

D: If anything, it's very unique. I can see some people hating it and some loving it. I'm kind of on the fence but regardless, I'm glad I had a chance to try it. Thanks a bunch, Erick!

Dark Chocolate Stout from Barley's Casino & Brewing Co.