The Maneuver | Mad Fox Brewing Company

Style: American IPA

Added by Gatordaddy on 05-19-2014

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 17
4.01/5  rDev +0.8%

My boys, my boys...I have important business with Charlie.

From 10/19/14 notes. On tap at the brewpub in VA, served in a pint glass shaker.

Pours a hazy, golden-amber color with one to two inches of bright white head and moderate carbonation evident. Get some mint, floral hops, earthy notes, bready malts, wheat, light caramel malts. Medium body and low carbonation; easy to drink for sure.

Overall a good beer. Huge fan of the Big O and Dukes show so happy to support them and the show. Beer isn't quite as hoppy as I was hoping for considering I knew it was an IPA, but guessing it is due to the low ABV and it being maltier than expected. The more I try Mosaic hops the more I don't think they are my favorite strain. Easy to drink, looking forward to trying the Yambag.

The Maneuver from Mad Fox Brewing Company