Hot Head Red | Brooksville Brewing Company

2.12/5
Alströms:

3.25/5  rDev 0%

1/5  rDev 0%

on tap at dukes in Spring hill. I will sadly go on record saying that this is by far the worst beer I have ever had. Pours a murky gold brown with no head. Aroma does not really exist but the tase is strong too bad its a nasty strong. It tastes like water from a hose, plastic, chemical taste that is in no way appealing. I wouldnt wish this beer on my worst enemy. No im not exaggerating its really that bad. I was excited to have a brewery in spring hill but this is so disappointing

Hot Head Red from Brooksville Brewing Company