Dubbel | Wingman Brewers

Wingman Brewers
Washington, United States
wingmanbrewers.com

Style: Dubbel

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by barleywinefiend on 05-20-2012

2.78/5  rDev 0%

A: Poured a muddy purple brown color with decent head retentons and a nice dirty white cap

S: After I stuck my nose in the glass I detected some grapes, figs and candy syrup with an off funkiness

T: I garnered a note of grapes, figs and candy sugar note but it was messy, no one flavor was pronounced and it seemed to be a little musty and flat

M: Sordove heavy, sticky, flat with residual sweetness and syrup just wrecking the palate

O: Average at best