Knock Out Blond | Amerisports Brew Pub

Amerisports Brew Pub
Missouri, United States
ameristar.com

Style: Czech Pilsener

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

A faint floral honey aroma melds into a full, clean malt flavor in our Bohemian-Style Pilsner. This is
the original pilsner style.

Added by brewQ on 11-26-2004

Liked:
3.83/5
Alströms:

3.5/5  rDev -8.6%

2.98/5  rDev -22.2%

The style fits their audience and the beer fits the style.

A very clean and balanced light gold beer. I'd prefer it to most European pils that have had a rough voyage.

Little in the way of aroma, grainy. Taste is refreshing, a hint of sweetness and I can't find the 'floral' notes promised on the menu. (Am I burned out by Pale Ales- Yes).

This is better than macros and I feel there is a decent brew master behind it. Very drinkable, of course.

The best brewery among several brewing casinos I have been to.

Knock Out Blond from Amerisports Brew Pub