Saint Graal | Little Mountain Brewing Company

Little Mountain Brewing Company
Ohio, United States
littlemountainbrewing.com

Style: Belgian Strong Pale Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by WoodBrew on 01-22-2012

4.68/5  rDev 0%

I must say that I am a fan of Belgians. I have brewed and kegged this delicious triple a few times and I can't get enough. This is my goto summer beer. While not very fragrant, at least not like IPA's, it appears light. The orange peel and corriander really make their debut on the first sip. Pushing it thru your teeth activates the carbonation and the flavor really pops. I do love this beer, however, it is a triple and the ABV can be staggering,...(literally) after a few. Best to mix things up with one of Little Mountains other offerrings like their Rampant Lion.
You will not be dissapointed.

2.68/5  rDev 0%

I am not a Belgium Triple fan so my rating probably should be taken with a grain of salt. The Saint Graal was yellow clear in color with white heads that laced well. The smell was a combo of belgian type malt and sugar with a hint of citrus. Taste included spice/clove with some citrus. Wasn't overly enamored with this one. Mouthfeel was medium body with good carbonation. Overall...it was ok.

Saint Graal from Little Mountain Brewing Company