Kaiser Gold

n/a
Kaiser GoldKaiser Gold
Notes: None
View: More Beers
Recent ratings and reviews.

3.05 by Enomas from Portugal on Nov 10, 2021
3.51/5  rDev +0.6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.5
by woodychandler from Pennsylvania

A recent CAN Tip sent me out to Brewers outlet in search of Leinie's Shandy CANs and while there, I came upon a case of these CANs, which a) I had never seen before and b) came at a very reasonable price. I have been drinking them steadily since, but if you would like one for your own CANQuest (TM), let me know.

From the CAN: "Premium Beer - Made In Germany".

I Crack!ed this little 330-ml (11.2-oz) CAN open and immediately began an inverted Glug with no fear of an overflow. This produced just over two fingers of foamy, bone-white head with good retention. Color was Yellow-Gold (SRM = 4-5) with NE-plus quality clarity, enabling me to see into the future. Speaking of NE, I have not heard back from Val Midwest on my request to have a joint 21/49/50 birthday party with her in Lincoln on 28 Feb 2015. Boo hoo. In the meantime, my gold buds, Croesus, Midas and Mammon stopped by to have some of this golden beer and to cheer me up. Nose had a cereal-grainy quality, but nothing apparent in terms of adjuncts. I CANnot state often enough how awful the early days of The CANQuest was, relying on AALs to jump start the program. Clean lagers are now welcome! Mouthfeel was light, kind of thin. The taste was really malty and sweet with a biscuit/cereal flavor in the mouth. Good lacing appeared in the glass as I drank. The finish was sweet, but not cloying. At 4.8%, this is a crushable beer, absolutely sessionable and a real bargain at its price point. Like I stated, I had never seen it before and I could only procure it as a full case. Buyers remorse? Not on this one!

Jan 08, 2015
3.46/5  rDev -0.9%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5
by tone77 from Pennsylvania

Poured from a 11.2 oz. can. And yes, that can is courtesy of woodychandler. Has a light golden color with a 1/2 inch head. Smell is kind of mild, a bit of grains. Taste is crisp, malts, grains, a touch of sweetness, very clean and easy drinking. Feels medium bodied in the mouth and overall a refreshing beer.

Nov 05, 2014

3 by Gio from Maryland on Dec 13, 2013
3.05/5  rDev -12.6%
by 29Engine from Maryland

Stumbled across this little gem one day. It comes in a 11.2 Fluid Oz can. It states that it is made in But there is nothing about the German Purity Law written on it. Not that bad of a beer I would compare it to a Pilsner. For $14-$10.99 a case this can't be turned down.

Dec 02, 2013
by Leonid2121 from Maryland

Great Beer! Refreshing pilsner, Authentic German taste. 2 thumbs up! Drinking and enjoying!! Will definately buy this pilsner again! Have seen at Wells liquor, Wine source, Roland park liquors many more... inexpensive... Good deal!!! Got a free T-shirt when I bought a 6 pack!

May 19, 2013
3.34/5  rDev -4.3%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25
by biggred1 from Indiana

Clear pale golden with a soapy ring off eggshell foam that shrinks to a film. Untoasted grain and hay with mild Noble hop aroma. Dry cracker with some mild sweet grain to balance, refreshing and inoffensive. Light and fizzy. A decent beer, nothing crazy here.

Apr 04, 2013