Workin' Man's Wheat | Intuition Ale Works

Intuition Ale Works
Florida, United States
intuitionale.com

Style: American Pale Wheat Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by CampusCrew on 05-26-2011

3.78/5  rDev -7.6%

A: hazy, golden amber, half finger head but lots of lace.

S: hop aroma grabs you right away and you know this is more like an IPA than a wheat

T: I know it is a hoppy wheat but for me, this is a new mix. Bitter. Citrus and pine notes. Minimally floral.

M: mild carbonation. Mild to medium body.

O: my first of this genre. Not sure if its for me but definitely has me wanting to try more.

4.45/5  rDev +8.8%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Just had this wonderful hoppy wheat beer and this is my new favorite there. Homerun for Ben Davis!

appearance: lovely amber glow with nice white fulffy head rententio. actually had some nice color, amazing for a wheat based beer.

smell: sublte citrus/piney hops aromas

taste: citrus dominated, drinks like an IPA, lots of bitter orange peel on the back.

mouthfeel: medium bodied, good hefty body to pair well with the hops.

drinkability: a solid wheat IPA, keep making please.

Workin' Man's Wheat from Intuition Ale Works