Golden Spiral Aged With Kumquat And Rosemary | Intuition Ale Works

Intuition Ale Works
Florida, United States
intuitionale.com

Style: Belgian Pale Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by kylehay2004 on 04-06-2012

4.32/5  rDev 0%

This one was made available at a local beer tasting event. I acquired an entire glass worth as I had had most of the other offerings so that I could review it. Mostly, I feel this beer has had poor reviews other than my own which I reviewed it more for the pleasing flavor and drinkability more than its representation of the style.

A: thin foamy head with some lacing on a cloudy deep golden body.

S: Fruity with the rosemary coming through despite the strong corriander/clove presence.

T: sweet and fruity. The kumquat comes through more in the flavor than the aroma. The clove is again strong however the Belgian yeast is poorly represented for the style.

M: light carbonation and light body.

Overall: highly drinkable. The rosemary and kumquat add unique notes to both the flavor and aroma. The beer again is flavorful and these additions make this one more unique and memorable.

Golden Spiral Aged With Kumquat And Rosemary from Intuition Ale Works