Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Lagered I-10 IPA | Intuition Ale Works

3.88/5
Very Good
1 Rating

Intuition Ale Works
Florida, United States
intuitionale.com

Style: American IPA

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by kylehay2004 on 06-27-2013

3.88/5  rDev 0%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 3.75

Single finger head with excellent lacing on a murky burnt orange body. Aroma of earthy and generic tart citrus, similar to the standard ale version of the I-10. Flavors include sweet orange peel, earthy hops, caramel malts but really the flavors are dulled and subdued with this one. It's definitely smoother and the crispness of the carbonation is lost. I can understand its appeal, I am just surprised how different it is from the standard I-10.

Lagered I-10 IPA from Intuition Ale Works