I-10 IPA With Peaches | Intuition Ale Works

Intuition Ale Works
Florida, United States
intuitionale.com

Style: American IPA

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by TheDoak on 07-24-2013

4.31/5  rDev 0%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Wow. I've had a few of Intuition Ale Works' One Off Wednesday beers but this one is the best by far. I-10 IPA with peaches is amazing.

A - a very nice golden color with little head and no residue on the glass but still looks great.

S - Peaches. Need I say more. Peaches are radiating off of this beer and it smells heavenly. It's wonderful. One of the best smelling fruit infusions I've smelled.

T - Great. The idea to infuse these two was brilliant. Peaches are very prevalent. Little to no bite and no lingering feel. Hides the alcohol very well.

M- Standard. Very light and similar to their I-10 IPA.

This is a great beer and I hope they bring it back some day.

I-10 IPA With Peaches from Intuition Ale Works