Spring Frenzy | Daleside Brewery

Style: English Bitter

Availability: Spring

Added by fullsweep on 04-04-2010

2.86/5  rDev 0%

Imperial pint on cask as a guest ale as our local sports and social club.

A: Blonde-beige and somewhat cloudy ale pours with quite a bit of foam that settles leaving a tiny head and a little lacing.

S: grainy, with a touch of spiciness

T: I was surprised by the spicy-bitterness of this ale. I must admit, this was not my favorite spring ale. It had a bit of giner and perhaps dandelion in the flavour mix that I found off-putting.

M: nice mellow mouthfeel like a good cask ale should be.

D: it'd be drinkable enough except that I just didn't enjoy the taste all that much.

Spring Frenzy from Daleside Brewery