Offering #5 - Cream Ale | St. Boniface Craft Brewing Company

3.5/5  rDev 0%

3.25/5  rDev -7.1%

3.75/5  rDev +7.1%

3.51/5  rDev +0.3%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.5

St. Boniface Cream Ale has a light straw color. The aroma hints of malt, very light hops and grain. Tastes good, light and refreshing. Feels light on the palate.

Could easily be mistaken for a lager, which makes it right on target for the style and perfect for late July. My server knew little of this beer, as it had been released on Monday, and I had it on Friday. She promised me an update on the grain and hop bill next time I'm in.

I would recommend Offering #5 if you want a nice summer camp-fire or session beer. I think those folks unfamiliar with more flavorful brews will find this to their liking as well.

Offering #5 - Cream Ale from St. Boniface Craft Brewing Company