Philip's Black IPA | Bull City Burger And Brewery

Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 4
Reviews by napetry:
4.25/5  rDev -1.2%

4.42/5  rDev +2.8%

This is Bull City's version of my homebrew competition winning beer. I will try to check my bias at the door for this review...

It is pitch black, with a creamy tan head. Very hoppy and just enough roastiness to create a very well balanced and drinkable black IPA. Overall a very easy to drink, and one of the best black IPAs I've tried.

3.5/5  rDev -18.6%

4.38/5  rDev +1.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

I will provide a non-bias review of this beer. It was one of the best black ipa's I have had. Color, taste, mouthfeel, etc. were all spot on. I wanted to try some other beers that night but could not because of this one. I only wish that they would sell their beers in kegs!

Philip's Black IPA from Bull City Burger And Brewery