Calypso IPA | Lost Coast Brewery and Cafe

Awaiting More Ratings

Lost Coast Brewery and Cafe
lostcoast.com

Style: American IPA

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by williamjbauer on 02-02-2012

20%

Reviews by williamjbauer:
2.98/5  rDev -5.4%

Served on tap in a 16 oz pint glass
Located in Eureka, ca brewpub

A - Moderately hazy, pumpkin colored with one finger khaki head. Minimal lacing and average head retention.

S - Weak but pleasant pine and floral bouquet with hint of rose.

T - As expected, hops dominate with pine and grapefruit citrus throughout. Less bitter than average IPA and my back palate was left wanting. A bit of orange and coriander spiciness. Decent balance overall with appropriate alcohol taste.

M - Medium body, under carbonated.

O - Average IPA, didn't rock my socks and I do prefer their Indica IPA. I might get this again but wouldn't go out of my way to do so.

3.5/5  rDev +11.1%

Photo of

You had this beer. Write a review.

Calypso IPA from Lost Coast Brewery and Cafe