Dog's Breakfast Mild | The Grizzly Paw Brewing Company

thegrizzlypaw.com

Style: English Dark Mild Ale

Added by BigBry on 05-01-2011

3.88/5  rDev 0%

I stopped by the Grizzly Paw for a quick bite, I always enjoy their food and a pint. A quick scan of the menu board listed this rotating offering.
Glass arrived with a clear, dark brown liquid covered by a light tan head. Foam receded but never disappeared, left a thin floating cap and thin strings of lace. Low intensity of aromas, mainly roasted malts. Taste had the same roasted malt character, maybe some chocolate or coffee, but very mild. A decent amount of carbonation, body was a little bit thin - but designed to keep you from getting to full or bloated. Smooth, almost creamy mouthfeel.
A very nice sessional, good flavor. I could see my self drinking thise here all afternoon watching the sights.
Paired nicely with my Beer & Cheese Chowder - a great lunch.

Dog's Breakfast Mild from The Grizzly Paw Brewing Company