Homefront IPA | The Phoenix Ale Brewery

The Phoenix Ale Brewery
Arizona, United States
phoenixbrew.com

Style: American IPA

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Camjmorton on 08-05-2013

3.5/5  rDev 0%

3.74/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

I had this on tap on Thursday at their brewery in Phoenix. This was my favorite of their IPAs. It poured a deep brown, and smelled very citrusy. I enjoyed the smooth mouthfeel of this beer. The taste was very citrusy, and had a great lingering aftertaste. It was surprisingly less bitter than I expected. It was much smoother than their Camelback IPA, for contrast. Overall, a great local option if you enjoy citrusy-tasting IPAs like I do.

Homefront IPA from The Phoenix Ale Brewery