KB Grand Cru 2008 | Kolding Bryglaug

Style: American Wild Ale

Added by Mora2000 on 09-18-2011

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 1
3.33/5  rDev n/a

[There were apparently only 5 liters of this beer, which was the first beer produced by the brewery.]

Big thanks to bu11zeye for sharing this bottle.

The beer pours a reddish-brown color with a tan head. The aroma is fairly strange. I get some toffee and some light tartness from the fruit. The flavor is more complex but even stranger than the aroma. I get some tobacco and chocolate notes, as well as some tart strawberries and toffee. Each time I take a sip I get something different. Medium mouthfeel and medium carbonation. The strange mix of flavors in this beer led the opinions on this beer at our tasting to be very diverse. I liked it overall, even though I am not entirely sure why.

KB Grand Cru 2008 from Kolding Bryglaug