Oatmeal Stout | Hometown Cellars Winery & Brewery

Style: Oatmeal Stout

Added by CMUbrew on 10-27-2012

3.67/5  rDev 0%

Served in a shaker pint

A: Served with almost no head. That would be because of the pour though. What head there was soon faded to absolutely nothing. The body was about as black as it gets. Barely any lighter highlights. Little carbonation rising.

S: A little bit of roasted malt, small amount of wet paper, and some coffee.

T: Pretty nice taste here. Roasted malt, followed by milk chocolate, and a nice coffee finish. Little bit of wet paper flavor in there, which I have found in every brew I've tied here, but the other flavors make it barely noticeable.

M: Fairly big body on this. Medium/medium-full with carbonation being on the lower side.

O: Easily the best beer I've had from Hometown Cellars. If I had been able to stick around, I definitely would have had another.

Oatmeal Stout from Hometown Cellars Winery & Brewery