Select | Finest Made Ales

Liked:
3.79/5
Alströms:

4.6/5  rDev +21.4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Really enjoyed this beer, and even happier to learn they are 10 mins from my house.

4.08/5  rDev +7.7%

3.7/5  rDev -2.4%

2.68/5  rDev -29.3%

3.87/5  rDev +2.1%

This is actually a 'rye ipa' but they said it was more IPA than Rye, so that is how I entered it.

A - Somewhat murky bronze, not much head, very spotty lace. I had a taster from the tap and it was fine a few hours ago. I don't know why the growler lost so much co2 - the lid was tight.

S - Floral, malty and has that distinctive dry sharp rye.

T - Very malty, with the hops and the rye battling it out in the end.

M - A bit creamy, sub standard carb as mentioned, good balance and finish.

D - I really liked this one at the brewery. It should be 4s across the board, but I am reviewing this partially deflated grower.

Select from Finest Made Ales