Green Flash Friendship Brew | Green Flash Brewing Co.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Green Flash Brewing Co.
greenflashbrew.com

Style: Belgian Strong Pale Ale

Added by armock on 12-19-2010

3.8

Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 11
3.49/5  rDev -8.2%

OK had a 5oz glass of this at the Yard House in Denver it was part of a sampler. In a word FUNKY and in a good way. Doesn't really smell like anything I've ever drank before. Actually I'd have to drink it again to be fair. My nose kept coming back to this interesting brew. It smelled better than it tasted but....I've been thinking about this beer since I had it....Weird! I'd like to have it again. Very interesting offering.

On-tap @ the Green Flash Brewery

A - Poured a yellow color with a white head that leaves lacing behind

S - Is of strong pale malts with some alcohol

T - Follows the nose with pale malt and alcohol but it tastes better than it smells

M - This beer has a medium body with medium carbonation to it

D - I enjoyed this beer quite a bit it looks smells and tastes very good its a little too easy to drink for the abv but its worth keeping an eye out for to grab a pint

Green Flash Friendship Brew from Green Flash Brewing Co.