Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Bitter Orange Blossom | I & I Brewing

Style: American Amber / Red Ale

Added by Furlinator on 11-25-2013

Reviews by Furlinator:
3.65/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.75

Pours hazy copper with 1/2 inch of white head that quickly fades to just a ring on top and leaves faint spotty lace.

Smell is of tart citrus zest up front with some spiced orange marmalade aroma on the finish.

Taste is of roasted malt and sour clove-like spice flavor up front with a hint of orange sweetness on the back end.

Mouthfeel is medium bodied with medium carbonation.

A solid and unique effort: tart and spiced at first, then finishing with orange sweetness. Unlike any amber ale I've come across.

3.5/5  rDev 0%