Coco-Coconut Porter | I & I Brewing

3.88/5  rDev 0%

1179th Review on BA
Draft to Pint

@I&I

App- A nice super dark brown color with some great depth of color. Very deep and rich. A nice one finger khaki head with some good cling as it fell.

Smell- More cocoa mixed with malts and some coconut. Additional notes of chocolate roast as it warmed up.

Taste- This was like the nose but had more of the cocoa powder flavor versus the coconut with I was told was the point. Coconut was more subdued on this one.

Mouth- Nice light medium body with a nice medium carbonation level. Had a small bit of roasty powdery flavors.

Drink- It was a nice small drinkable porter. Nice layers and good flavor profile. Id have this again.

Coco-Coconut Porter from I & I Brewing