Love Belgian Beer?

Reviews by Furlinator:

3.25/5  rDev -7.7%

3.26/5  rDev -7.4%

On-tap at I&I

The beer pours a cloudy orange color with a dense white head. Quite sweet on the nose with a light honey aroma and some floral notes. A hint of yeast along with some citrus peel and biscuit malt. The flavor has some fruit esters to go along with the floral and citrus peel notes. There is almost a light tartness to it which is interesting. Some biscuit malt gives a fair amount of sweetness to the beer. Kind of toasty at times, too.

3.7/5  rDev +5.1%

1183rd Review on BA
Draft to Pint

@I&I

App- Like the name implies, it really does have the color of honey and sits with only about a finger or less of white had that falls quickly and moves to a small bit of cling.

Smell- Had a fresh burst of hops to it as does all of I&I's beers. A good amount of malt to balance and a bit sweet. The honey comes in last on the nose to me.

Taste- I was enjoying this one. I am in now way bashing this over my dislike of honey (which is why I dont like hopslam) The nice balance of hoppy and creamy and honey makes this a nice drinking little beer.

Mouth- Medium bodied and medium carbonation. A bit thick and creamy. Nice body to it.

Drink- Another tasty small hop forward beer by I&I. Not my favorite profile or style but good flavor and tasty.

3.75/5  rDev +6.5%

3.5/5  rDev -0.6%

3.95/5  rDev +12.2%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

3.75/5  rDev +6.5%

Honey Cream Ale from I & I Brewing
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.