Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Majestic Flight Lager | Anheuser-Busch

Majestic Flight LagerMajestic Flight Lager
3.58/5
Good
1 Rating
Majestic Flight LagerMajestic Flight Lager

Anheuser-Busch
Missouri, United States
anheuser-busch.com

Style: American Adjunct Lager

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Clockwork420 on 05-13-2007

3.58/5  rDev 0%

From an employee of A&B.
I got this beer from a friend that works there as a computer worker. They give beer away for donating to organizations that they are supporting. She got a case I think and told me that this was kinda a one time thing. That is as much as I know.

The lable says, "A flavorful all malt lager beer made in the old world brewing tradition. Brewed especially for the 2006 A&B united way employee campaign"

Nothin spectacular about the bottle itself. She told me that Busch somtimes bottles makes or bottles a brew that an Employee brews. I think thats what this is... I dont know about the ABV. Sorry.

The appearance is in the bottle. Didnt drink from a glass.

Smell is a somewhat stronger bud light smell. Not too crazy. But it does smell alot more appealing than a Bud.

The taste is really all around good. Im really biased torwards the A&B stuff cause I think most of thier stuff is just uggg. But this is surprizing. Its a clean tasting fresh A&B lager. Much better than the regular stuff they crank out. Very malty lager but clean and refreshing.

Mouth feel is light and clean. Easy.

Drinkability. Its sad cause A&B only made this one time as far as I know. This is by far much better than the other products I have rated from them.

Too bad they dont see the reviews on this one. This is one they should take into consideration and make it readily available to the public. This CERTAINLY changed my mind about the products they make.

The best brew I have had from them since the Mule Kick.

Kudos to the A&B people that decided to use this one.

Majestic Flight Lager from Anheuser-Busch