For The Love Of... | Pig Minds Brewing Co.

Awaiting More Ratings

Pig Minds Brewing Co.
Illinois, United States
pigmindsbrewing.com

Style: American IPA

Added by TheSSG on 12-17-2012

Reviews by TheSSG:
3.92/5  rDev 0%

Stopped by this afternoon, decided to try this one out.
American-style IPA featuring Amarillo hops.

It's a nice color, with a good head that laces well. The aroma did it for me. I'm a huge sucker for Amarillo hops. The flavor profile matches perfectly with the region (thinking along the lines of the more "aggressive" Ale Asylum in the region); hoppy flavor, but restrained bitterness.
There are some nice notes of grapefruit, but the malt still shows through, which I appreciate.

This is the best thing I've had from Pig Minds, and I think it shows their potential. Very solid, and I'll be going back for this one (since they're about 5-10 minutes away).

3.75/5  rDev 0%

For The Love Of... from Pig Minds Brewing Co.