Bass Extra Smooth | Bass Brewers Limited

Liked:
2.51/5
Alströms:

2.32/5  rDev -7.6%
look: 3.25 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.5

So, this one looks much better than it is, but that said, it was better than I thought it would be. I picked this up as a cheap imported beer in China. Golden color with slight head. Definitely hints of caramel and hops. Fairly smooth finish, but a bit more bitter than I prefer. I rated this a bit low because it's missing a little something on all points, but for the price, I think it's okay.

2.21/5  rDev -12%
look: 2 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2 | overall: 2.25

Light & clear copper with a half centimter tall, bubbly white head that turns to a patchy lacing after around thirty seconds.
Some light malts and various other adjuncts with a cheap and faint caramel smell. Very basic and not really pleasant at all.
Light and sweet with some caramel malts and a lot of grain. There is a watery taste along with a bland, sort of lemonade flavour and some bitterness at the end.
Light bodied & pretty smooth for the most part with a grassy hop tang and strong carbonation.

Very poor although I wasn't really expecting much from it. There was a slight caramel flavour and some cheap malts but other than that it was pretty boring and bland; not a beer I was impressed with at all.

Bass Extra Smooth from Bass Brewers Limited