At Wit's End | Turtle Anarchy Brewing Company

Turtle Anarchy Brewing Company
Tennessee, United States
turtleanarchy.com

Style: Witbier

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by NODAK on 07-14-2012

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 6
3.97/5  rDev +0.8%

This one has a nice, strong orange and spicy coriander nose on it as one would expect from the style. Pretty on point.

Pours a very bright and cloudy golden in my glass...again, very on point and what's expected. By the book.

Taste has nice, pronounced sweet orange taste to it with an ample amount of coriander alongside it. SOmetimes with wits, the brewmasters attempt to make the beer a bit dry, but this really isn't the case here. It's sweet, full of orange and coriander. And that's how I like my wits, to be quite honest.

Wits can be a hard beer to nail down for beginning brewing companies from what I've experienced, but I think they did a pretty good job on this one. I can't say there was anything about the beer that didn't seem pretty good, though I wouldn't call it world-class.

At Wit's End from Turtle Anarchy Brewing Company