Amarillo Pale Ale | Bemidji Brewing Company, LLC

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Bemidji Brewing Company, LLC
Minnesota, United States
bemidjibeer.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by LXIXME on 06-28-2014

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 4
Reviews by LXIXME:

4.1/5  rDev +2.8%

4.08/5  rDev +2.3%

Wasn't sure what to expect with this beer. Just two ratings from a couple tickers with no comments so far. I loved their Double Amarillo beer and was looking forward to the regular pale ale version.

I find this a very flavorful, but clean drinking APA....I've always found a floral/almost pine like dimension to this hop along with some citrus.....In this beer I get the citrus in the form of ripe oranges, and tangerines but also a bit of catty notes as well. Not uncommon these days and I'm growing to almost enjoy the flavor these days but I did not expect it from this hop.....Summit for sure....Simcoe sometimes.....just not amarillo....but maybe I wrong......

Any way you slice it though this is a quality APA I find enjoyable and I'm sure some would love the heck out of. This place does not put out anything but above average to great beers and this one is in the middle of that range.

3.75/5  rDev -6%