The Day Walker | Grand Rapids Brewing Company

grbrewingcompany.com

Style: American Porter

Added by Bung on 12-04-2015

4.05/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

On tap at the brewery. Nice effort for a gingerbread cookie beer. Good porter base, solid ginger root, nice other spices. I'd be happy to try this again.

3.68/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Initially I didn't care for it, but it warmed up and I warmed up to it. Reminded me a bit of this year's Anchor Our Special Ale.

The Day Walker from Grand Rapids Brewing Company