Butternut Spiced Ale | Rockford Brewing Company

Rockford Brewing Company
rockfordbrewing.com

Style: Herbed / Spiced Beer

Availability: Fall

This fall specialty was brewed with 100 pounds of fresh locally grown butternut squash. It has a toasty, rich and malty body with layered flavors of toffee, caramel and dark fruit. We also used a unique blend of fresh spices to give this specialty a warm, fall personality!

Added by mjshearer1 on 10-31-2013

4.6/5  rDev +18.9%

Best beer I have had in a long time! Pleasantly surprised. My husband is a beer connoisseur. I took him to Rockford Brewing Company for a tasting. I ordered this Butternut Squash Beer. It is the best beer that I have had in a long time! I was pleasantly surprised. I even got a growler filled, which I never do.

Butternut Spiced Ale from Rockford Brewing Company