Snickerdoodle | Community Beer Company

Added by hozersr on 12-18-2016

Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 14
4.19/5  rDev +2.9%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4

Wow! I was impressed with this beer. Let me state that when I bought a can to try I had low expectations. But I was surprised. Poured from a 12 ounce can, this beer had a nice head. The aroma was that of a snicker doodle. I was expecting it to taste cloyingly sweet, but to my delight that was not the case. It has the snicker doodle flavor, but it has a refreshing bite and a very clean finish. I will buy a six pack next time.

4.25/5  rDev +4.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Pours a clear orangish, deep golden color with white head. Vanilla, cookie, cinnamon, smells just like a snickerdoodle cookie; follows onto the palate. Medium bodied. The finish lingers as if a snickerdoodle cookie was just eaten, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar.

Snickerdoodle from Community Beer Company