Vanilla Bean Lager | Flat Branch Pub & Brewery

Flat Branch Pub & Brewery
Missouri, United States
flatbranch.com

Style: Herbed / Spiced Beer

This lager is infused with two pounds of vanilla beans to impart a subtle and yet distinct aroma and flavor. The beans were added to a lightly hopped golden lager during conditioning. A new flavor combination that is crisp, and full of vanilla flavor. Try the Vanilla mixed with our Oil Change Stout for a new taste experience.

Added by koolkat on 09-05-2004

3.25/5  rDev 0%

3.32/5  rDev 0%

I saw this and decided that is wasnt on the site so I had to write it up. The beer is a pale yellow beer that smells like a typical lager style beer. At the first sip though you can see that this is nothing but a typical lager because all you really can taste is vanilla with a hint of beer as a finish. I think it tastes kinda like cream soda.

I dont know how drinkable it would be, but I think it would go well with a coffee or also along with a dessert due to the nice powerful vanilla flavor.

Vanilla Bean Lager from Flat Branch Pub & Brewery