Total Disorder Porter | Humperdinks Restaurant and Sports Bar

Humperdinks Restaurant and Sports Bar
Texas, United States
humperdinks.com

Style: American Porter

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by teg8612 on 08-23-2006

Reviews by teg8612:
2.36/5  rDev -9.9%

A- Deep balck with thin head. No lace.

S- Uninspired. Light smokiness with hints of roast malt of sweet toffee. Not substantial for a porter. I had to really get my nose in there to pick those out.

T&M- Pretty thin. Lightly carbonated and oily slick. Too watery. The usual porter characteristics are there, roasted barley with chocolat undertones. No bitterness to speak. Just toned down to level 4/10 on the flavor meter. This is beer, not tea.

D- I was very disappointed since this is supposed to be one of thier more awarded beers. I may have to try it again, possibly at another location to make sure I didn't get a bad keg or something.

3.01/5  rDev +14.9%