Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Love Belgian Beer?

Style: German Pilsener

Added by brewdlyhooked13 on 07-08-2003

Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 2
2.93/5  rDev n/a
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3

Bottle from Toom Getrankmarkt. Pilsener with a nice aroma and beautiful appearance, but taste falls flat. Mouth feel is watery and there’s not much of a finish.

3.08/5  rDev n/a

Another re-labelled bier from Bellheimer, I tried this baby for the first time last week. Bellheimer is the closest thing to our *local* bier and I love to support local breweries. I must say that after drinking the Lord Pils for over a year (fresh supply each Saturday from my *bier* man) I was pretty disappointed. Pils is definitely one of my favorite styles, but this one didn't do much for me. Sure it was easy to drink, but it didn't have much character. What I really noticed was an imbalance toward maltiness and away from hoppiness. I can't say that I'll buy this bier again, unless there are no other Pils available. Two thumbs down.

Bellheimer Silber Pils from Park & Bellheimer AG
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.