Group Therapy
Bissell Brothers Brewing Co.

Group TherapyGroup Therapy
Score:
Needs more ratings
4.34 | pDev: 0%
From:
Bissell Brothers Brewing Co.

Maine, United States
Group TherapyGroup Therapy
Notes:
Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 2 | Log in to view all ratings and sort
4.43/5  rDev +2.1%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

750 ml bottle. Bottled March, 2019. Drank August 14, 2019 out of a Hill Farmstead stemmed wineglass.

This was my second Bissell wild bottle after Secret Beach, and there were a lot of similarities, but also a few differences. The main similarity was the mild Brett presence that made the saison so incredibly tasty. As opposed to other more mouth puckering wilds, I just wanted bigger mouthfuls of this beer and felt like I could chug it for days...but not to dismiss it as a session beer or anything - this was delicate and sensuous. Similar to Secret Beach, at times, I felt myself wanting more of a bite or twang out of the Brett, but then again, No - save this for another beer. As opposed to those more heavy Bretty wilds that I prefer to drink at room temperature, I found I preferred this one colder. Maybe not right out of the fridge, but more like 20 minutes later. The smell was a mild delicate Brett, and the pour out of the bottle was a controllable gusher. The fluffy white head lasted the entire time and it settled artfully on the top on the beer and sides of the glass. The color was clear light gold - this was just a beautiful beer to look at and behold!

Cheers to Bissell on this one; really well done saison, I'm excited to check out more of their barrel program beers if I can get them.

Group Therapy from Bissell Brothers Brewing Co.