The Lumbersexual | Covered Bridge Brewing

None provided.

User Reviews & Ratings
Reviews: 5 | Ratings: 14
3.91/5  rDev +11.1%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Pale amber with a creamy head. Aroma aromatic lots of citrusy hop. Flavour light on bitterness high on aromatics - light and approachable - summery, sessionable.

3.38/5  rDev -4%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

I had this poured from a typical 473 ml Canadian pint tall boy can. It tastes of hop -- kind of thin, but identifiable. It's quite sessionable given the very low abv. I could drink this again --it's a decent poker beer, for example.

3.75/5  rDev +6.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Pours a pale gold with about a finger and a half of head. Breaks fast and leaves little behind. Smell is citrusy hops with a mild floral underneath. Taste is citrusy hops with a bit of a cereal malt and a those floral notes are still there. Feel is medium both in body and carbonation.

First I've had from this local, and I'd have to say it's pretty good. Worth a repeat and perhaps trying more from them.

3.75/5  rDev +6.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Can: Poured a yellow color ale with a large foamy head with good retention and some lacing. Aroma of medium citrusy hops notes with nice floral undertones. Taste is a nice mix of citrusy hops with some floral undertones and some light dry grassy malt notes. Body is about average with good carbonation. Not bad with enough flavours for the style.

4.15/5  rDev +17.9%

I had low expectations for this beer.....I bought it pretty much because of the funny name and can design. But I loved it! For a light beer, it was very flavourful...good body, nice.hop profile....tasted a bit like a Belgian beer.... I think .....it had a unique 'spice, taste to it....I was very surprised. I'd have it again.....especially if I'm looking for a low alcohol option. Good job Covered Bridge Brewing - very unique brew!

The Lumbersexual from Covered Bridge Brewing