Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

minoh-beer.jp

Style: Herbed / Spiced Beer

Added by Naerhu on 02-08-2004

1.97/5  rDev 0%

Super white head that disappears in less time than it takes for golem to give me the creeps. Dark urine yellow body.

Next to no aroma, tastes like water with a touch of beer.

Absolutely no mouthfeel.

This isnt hard to drink but there is nothing in here to encourage further drinking.

I do not care, if this does a body good, because there is no other goodness to this beer.

Minoh Ukon (Tumeric) from A.J.I. Beer Inc