Kohmin Beer | Konishi Brewing Co. (Shirayuki beer)

Kohmin BeerKohmin Beer
3.28/5
1 Rating
Kohmin BeerKohmin Beer

Konishi Brewing Co. (Shirayuki beer)
Japan
konishi.co.jp

Style: English Pale Ale

Added by Hoppsbabo on 02-03-2014

3.28/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

Can't read Japanese so I'm not sure if I've got the name right.

Pours a gold colour with a slightly off-white head. Can't smell much in my surrounding environment. Immediately I get that metallic onion flavour, something I used to get a lof of at beer festivals back home. Otherwise it's nice and tart and there are some tea leaves in there. That's just about all I have to say. It obviously sells but I say to the any beer advocate in Japan, that if your beer sampling time is limited, don't waste it on this.

Kohmin Beer from Konishi Brewing Co. (Shirayuki beer)